Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where's the Love?

Recently, I got into a discussion with a friend on Facebook, who is married to one of my classmates. She's a Christian; a good example of what I'd call a Christian. In her post, we talked about how some Christians can be the most hate-filled malicious people in the world. I really hate to see examples of "bad Christians' in the world. I certainly am not a very good Catholic Christian at times, I recognize that I sin and fail many times but through my faith, through the sacraments, through Our Lord, and our Church I find forgiveness and salvation.  I just don't understand why such hate and bigotry is acceptable in in the world and especially Christianity. Oh yeah, we're human. But being human, don't you think we could be a little more humane?

I know it's a simple thought and not a very deep post but I'm not feeling overly deep today.

No comments: