Thursday, December 17, 2009

Remember Me?


This is a nice post over at the register's site about Jimmy Stewart and psalm 91 and how It's a Wonderful Life has meaning for everyone, even today.

There has been a lot I've wanted to post lately, but I've been so occupied with other real life stuff that I haven't made time to post any thoughts or reflections. I'm also feeling a bit more distanced right now Church wise. I suppose the politics will always creep in, huh?

Still, the last few days of Advent linger and then it will be Christmas. This year, I'm grateful for finding love. Somehow I knew last year that it would be my last year alone (I'm never really alone as I have friends and family) and somehow I'd be with the one I'd spend my life with. It was a strange flash but I truly felt that. I also feel that God has orchestrated bringing this wonderful, loving man into my life. We've known each other all our lives and have crossed paths periodically but the time for us was never right. We have been waiting until this moment. It feels right, it feels comfortable and I'm falling more and more in love every day. One day I'll post more about our rediscovery.

I have a lot to write about. And deep down I know that God has always been there. It's really a blessing to know that.

No comments: