Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We All Need a Little Soulshine.


I posted this at LJ already. Today has been a fun day on the Internets. I love it when Catholics can laugh and have fun. My favorite thread of the year so far is now gone, but I'm sure the frivolity will carry on in other ways. I know lately the Catholic blogosphere has really been getting on my nerves and maybe for others as well. I'm tired of seeing all the bashing and negative comments back and forth spewed at each other on the Internets, that it's nice to see some humor for a change. Leave to an inflammatory post on [info]catholicism today to restore my faith in my fellow Catholics.

Now... I think I'm going to get some writing done. I was actually thinking about my characters and my stories again. I may post some thoughts in here later.

No comments: