Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wanderings and passion

So I'm surfing the net, looking up random stuff. Being the Lenten Season, I stumbled upon this site. It's a site with pictures of Outdoor Stations of the Cross.

At my parish church there were some simple, but lovely crosses installed outside of my church. I think between now and Holy Week, I'll go. If I wasn't so tired, I'd post more tonight. Anyway, there are many lovely pictures to see.

Somewhat related, I love it when non-Catholics try to explain our devotions, prayers and beliefs. Here's an explanation about the Stations on a site called rapture ready. They don't seem to have a problem with them, except that the stations are all about His passion and death, and we still have Christ hanging on the Cross afterward. Apparently , we Catholics, don't recognize the resurrection. Oy.

No comments: