Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sometimes I still really hate the Catholic blogosphere. There is always some post somewhere, some blogger who can always manage to make the Catholic blogging world a little less fun, a little less happy and a lot more frustrating. Of course, this is always sure to make me complain, swear off reading blogs, forums and other sites for a while, and I do, only to get pulled back in like the Godfather.

And when I think that things have calmed down a bit, then the mainstream media tries to report about the Church, the pope, the Vatican and Catholicism in general and that's sure to be a scream. Or make me scream bloody murder.

It makes me long for the days of fandom when leaking a spoiler send conniption fits all throughout the newsgroup. Guh! Oh, I long for the days back when MacCleod killed Richie on Highlander. Those were fun days.

No comments: