Monday, June 22, 2009

Eh... Not So Much

The Novena has officially started. I may post reflections day by day. I didn't take many pictures of the procession. I wish I'd have written a free-lance article for one of the local papers. The one in the New Mexican wasn't great and didn't quite capture the real experience or history of the Novena.

Not sure if I'll post pictures daily like I did last year. I am taking pictures and will take pictures of the procession as it comes back. Like I said regarding the Corpus Christi procession. It's hard to take pictures and be a participant. Nevertheless, if I get good ones, I might post one per day. We'll see. So far, I'm not overly motivated.

Today's Mass wasn't overwhelming or extraordinary like the first Mass usually is. It was nice, it was lovely and the homily was very good, but it wasn't awe-inspiring. Maybe my expectations are too high. I'll revisit this later.

No comments: