Friday, June 12, 2009

Last year's Corpus Christi post. I'll post this year's picture and reflections in this spot Sunday or Monday.

Then next weekend I'll be attending the Archdiocese of Santa Fe's 2009 Evangelization Conference


“Hear…Speak…Live…the Word of God”
Friday and Saturday, June 19–20, 2009
Albuquerque Convention Center.

It sounds interesting. I can't find the website link where all the info was, but I'm looking forward to it, and I'm not. I am hoping someone I know will go as I'm not good at going to conferences and events like this on my own. My aunt talked about going, in fact, she mentioned it to me months ago but she hadn't registered last time I talked to her. I'll give her a call tomorrow or over the weekend. I am not looking forward to driving back on Friday night but I don't want to stay in a hotel and I definitely don't want to stay with anyone down in Alb. I have plenty of friends that I could stay with but I like sleeping in my own bed. I'm wondering if the Rail Runner will be an option for me for at least Friday night.

Then the Novena starts on Sunday with the procession from the Cathedral to the Rosario Chapel at the cemetery. I will have to get a picture of my great-grandfather's grave on one of those days.

No comments: