Friday, May 15, 2009

Watch This!

This video really sucked me in. I thought it was great. H/T to the Deacon's Bench.

I might have found an answer to my last post, which left me a bit down all week. I don't know really know why. Maybe I won't. I often neglect praying the rosary, even though I find it to be one of the best forms and easiest ways for me to pray. Ultimately, I'd like to get settled into a good daily routine of waking early, praying and studying for about a half-hour to an hour, taking the dogs for a short walk and then getting my day started. It all sounds so wonderful, doesn't it?


3 comments:

Jeff said...

Nice vid, and it's cool that it's bilingual.

I have much more of a Christ-centered spirituality than a Marian spirituality, so the Rosary is a bit tough for me sometimes.

I like this Catholic Worker Chaplet version on the beads as a variation.

I love that first song in the video. My teenage daughters make fun of me a little bit over it, but it's one of the few contemporary songs that I like. :)

Maria said...

I'm trying to be more Christ centered, as I've been very Marian centered all my life. I finally started liking my name when I realized just how "Marian" I was.

I like the first song to, it's kinda cute and sweet. For the life of me I know the second song too, I might even have it on my computer, but I can't recall it otherwise.

That's what teenage girls do best, give their dad's a hard time. ;-)

Maria said...

Oh... I'm liking this chaplet. I will definitely have to try it. I've never prayed chaplets before.