Saturday, May 2, 2009

Faith



Not sure if this will embed. Probably not. I should be going to bed but I'm poking around the Santa Fe New Mexican Website and stumbled upon some video from the Good Friday Pilgrimage to Chimayo this year. Go here to watch. The faith these pilgrims have is amazing. This is the walk I didn't do with my parish. For whatever reasons, I just wasn't up for it. I thought maybe it was physical, but I think it was more spiritual.


I've posted about the Santuario before, look at tags that say Chimayo or Santuario in them. There is also a link to the site on my local links bar.

I'm not in a good place today, well haven't been lately faith wise and am trying hard not to be angry, resentful, doubtful, or anything else right now. I may post on it later.

The various accents of the pilgrims make me smile. Just listening and without being told where they are from, I can tell exactly where these people come from. I can hear a Native New Mexican a mile a way.I like the way Bill from Sidney pronounces Santuario.

crossposted to the LJ

No comments: