Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sense of Wonder

I just found a blog that I want to read now... but I have way too much to do. There is a post here by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes (the woman who wrote Women Who Run With the Wolves . I guess she blogs at the National Catholic Reporter.) I was doing some story research for my newest story idea. Like I really need to be working on another story idea and I found a piece she wrote about Our Lady's journey into Santa Fe, "They Tried to Stop Her at the Border." It's about the journey of the new statue of Our Lady of Guadalupe that was commissioned for Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish here in Santa Fe. I wrote about the statue here. There are links that will take you to the offical site there too.

For the Immaculate Conception, Dr. Estes also wrote a piece about Our Lady that touched me deeply and I posted it here, orginally spotted at Fr. Austin Murphy's blog, Jesus Goes to Disneyworld.

But in the name of story research I'm going to read The Pope and La Curandera now.

No comments: