Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tis the Season...

Of Ordinations.

I'm working on a bit longer post and have a bit to say, but I'm going to first start compiling links.

The first is about three men recently ordained in the Archdiocese of Miami, the home of the former Priest Fr. Cutie. Anyway, two of these men are grandfathers, widowers actually, and one a young man, who stumbled upon his vocation by accident.

This year, my diocese ordained one man, whose story is just as interesting as some of these others. And I understand that there is one young man from my own parish who will be entering the seminary this fall. The first from our parish as of yet. I wonder if he's been part of the parish as it's grown. It celebrates it's 20th anniversary next year.

I also had an idea for a news story article, blog post or something a bit more academic. I may post about it here later.

Oh... and today's homily by Father was fabulous. I need to take notes I think.

No comments: