Sunday, April 27, 2008

Articles and Links I *Always* Lose

This is probably going to be one of those posts I make for my own good. I'm always losing things and though I bookmark things, sometimes I lose them or forget why I bookmarked them in the first place. Mostly, I think this index of sorts will be just a list of things I found useful to my writing, or just of general interest.

This was an article written about young seminarians published in the New York Times Magazine in 1999.
"Why A Priest" now linked from the author's website.

An Atheist Goes Undercover to Join the Mad Flock of Pastor Hagee. (via alternet) Saw this today but haven't had a chance to finish reading it.


Just saw this at the Deacon's Bench, it's about reporters and religion. I've wanted to go back to writing for the newspaper-- I'm wondering if I should/could take on a religion beat?

An opinion from a visitor to Santa Fe about La Conquistadora that I am not quite sure I'll counter yet. I definitely don't agree with what she wrote.

No comments: