Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Week in the Life

I'm doing this on my fandom journal too, but I thought that I'd do it here as well. I'm going to try to keep my camera with me more often and maybe doing this photo essay, I'll do that.

The Aim of the Game:
For one week you are to post photographs taken during the day.

Rules:

You must take between 6-8 new photographs each day.
Your WITL must be CONSECUTIVE. No skipping days.
You must post your photographs at the end of that day, sometime after the last picture is taken.
Each photograph must have the time taken beneath and ...a title, with no other explanation.

You must post these rules at your first entry, then link back to it for the other 6 days so people know wtf you're doing.

Your post must say "A Week in the Life of ((Your name/username)), Volume ((whatever day you're up to.))"





Church Bell, 12:35 PM



Outdoor Cross, 12:35 PM


Following Mom 1:00 PM


Amber, my friend's dog, 2:30 PM


Dog Walks Self, 2:45 PM


Snow Covered Sangre de Cristos 4:00 PM


My Desk, just before posting this photo essay. 10:00 PM


And this was such a pain in the ass to do, I may not do it tomorrow.

No comments: