Saturday, April 5, 2008

Interesting...

I took this quiz about a year ago... my top result hasn't changed, but the others did.
This is the result now, which doesn't really suprise me, yet the fact that it's so solidly Roman Catholic does. As I've always said, I've always known that Catholicism was the right religion for me, even when I didn't practice, I never wanted to be anything else. When I first took the quiz a year ago, I wasn't even thinking about going back to the Church, so the only thing that has changed is that I've gone back to the Church.




What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Roman Catholic

You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.


Roman Catholic



96%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan



79%

Classical Liberal



57%

Neo orthodox



54%

Emergent/Postmodern



50%

Charismatic/Pentecostal



46%

Modern Liberal



39%

Fundamentalist



21%

Reformed Evangelical



18%


No comments: