Monday, July 7, 2008

Hate This Place

Oh man. I'm truly troubled right now. This sounds dumb, but I want to know how to pray. I mean, I know how to pray, so to speak. I know prayers, I can and do pray the rosary, but I've avoided it lately. I just don't know how to articulate what I am thinking I guess. I just got off the phone with my dad and of course that just frustrated me even more. It doesn't help that I have PMS and what I most want to do is find a moment of time where I can do that. I can sit in silence and try, but I sometimes don't find peace. While I like going to the gym, I'm not self-disciplined enough to actually go four times a week like I should and it does help with physically, but I'm not sure it's enough to help me mentally and spiritually.

I started this post intending to write a bunch, but I have to jump in the shower and meet a friend for her birthday. I should buy her a card.

No comments: