Sunday, May 4, 2008

Breathless...

It's true what they say about working out, if you go on a Monday, you tend to continue throughout the week. The last time I worked out was a week ago Friday. I just kept blowing off my workout, which isn't good, because I need it so much. Anyway, I just got back from a long (an hour) walk, I did the loop twice, up the hill from hell twice and no shin splints. Lately, I've been plagued by shin splints-- I'm not sure if I need shoes or walk too fast. Tonight, I probably walked about 2 1/4 miles, maybe a bit more. I need a pedometer. I walked at a slower pace babying my shins. Seemed to work except now I'm wheezing-- not because of the exercise-- but something in the air triggered my asthma to flare. Man, you're damned if you don't, damned if you do.

No comments: