Friday, May 2, 2008

Feel the Silence

Interesting that I posted the earlier post, as it's First Friday and today is when the Blessed Sacrament is revealed at our church. We don't have a 24-hour, 7-day a week Adoration, just 24 hours on First Friday, though there are parishes in town which do. I think if I have trouble sleeping tonight, I may head over to the church for Adoration. I've had a lot of shit on my mind and it doesn't help not to get any sleep. Perhaps an hour of solitude in the comfort of the Blessed Sacrament might help.

Also, I've been thinking about doing the First Friday Devotion for a while. I know next month, First Friday falls during the Novena to La Conquistadora and am anxiously awaiting that so I can start then. ;-) If I get my butt out of the house, I may try to make it to Mass tonight, and start tonight.

No comments: