Thursday, May 22, 2008

I guess it's finally sinking in...

I hate, I hate... I really hate that I had a taste of something oh so sweet and oh so wonderful... I felt it in every being of my body. It felt like magic, it felt special, and I couldn't believe it was happening to me. I liked how it felt to be finally, joyfully, happily blissfully falling in love. Then it all turned so bitter, so wretched so fast, without any warning, without a clue. Suddenly, what I thought I had, longed for and found was gone.

I couldn't make him feel something for me that he didn't. I couldn't give him peace in his own life and I couldn't save what I thought I had, longed for and found. I couldn't save him.

It was over. Just like that.

God... I hate it. I really do. But more than anything, I hate that I'm thinking about it him. Again.

No comments: