Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Let's Go For A Ride

Father Daren Zehnle at the Sevant and Steward whose blog I stumbled on once before and again today by following a link from Ask Sister Mary Martha posted this meme and since I'm sitting at my office, procrastinating I answered it. I should get some lunch and then go to the gym.

Also, I think in time most of my blogging is going to be done over here instead of LJ.


What time is your alarm clock set to? One at 6:30 for Tues-Thurs and 7:30 in case I oversleep.

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes. Hair. Teeth. Calves (if I can see them)

Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Probably. Isn't that just part of life?
What movie do you know every line to? The Princess Bride, The Highlander

What is your favorite movie? The Princess Bride, It's a Wonderful Life and a whole bunch more.

Is anyone in love with you? I don't think so. I wish.

Do you eat breakfast daily? Usually a bowl of cereal at the least, sometimes not.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back? I go from side to side at night.

Who was the last person to make you mad? I'm not so much mad but have hurt feelings because of something a friend said. I took it too much to heart I guess. I'll get over it.

Are you a lover or a fighter? Probably a more of a lover, but I have some fighter in me.

Are you a morning or evening person? Night.

Are you a cuddler? No.

Are you a perfectionist? It depends, but yes, sometimes.

Have you ever written a poem? Yes, a few, they all sucked. I'm not fond of poetry.

Do you have more guy or girl friends? Girl friends.

Piercings? Five.

Do you have a tattoo? No, sometimes, I still want one, but I'll probably never will have one.
Are you patient? No.

Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.

Tea or coffee? Chai Latte. (Iced in summer. Hot in winter). Coffee Ice Cream.

Regularly burn incense? No. But I love the incense at Mass. Can't wait till the novena starts next weekend. There will be plenty of smells and bells.

Ever been in love? Twice.

Best room for a fireplace? Living room and/or master bedroom.

What do you do when you're sad or upset? Obsess about it. I should cry or work out. Praying might be another good option.

Afraid of heights? Just ladders.

Can you change the oil in your car? No.

Favorite flower? Violet

Favorite hangout? I don't really have one.

Middle name? Teresita

Most romantic sounding language? Spanish

Ever been overseas? Not yet.

Tag yourself if you wish.

No comments: