Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sorry is the hardest word

Here's an actual copy of the letter Hagee sent to Bill Donohue of the Catholic League apologizing for his comments and remarks about the Church in the past. I hadn't read it before, but I had heard about his noble gesture to help the sisters in San Antonio and that he wrote a nice letter or piece about the pope's recent visit. While, I think it's a nice that he apologizes, I don't take it seriously. I still think it's all about timing and politics.

I've seen people jump to his defense about buying the property where the Ursuline Sisters were about to be evicted, he said they could live there rent free for 12 years, why not forever? That would have been a grand, Christian gesture.

Ok...I'm done. I'm cynical and jaded. That will probably never change.

1 comment:

日月神教-任我行 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.