Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Give God Everything

Novena to La Conquistadora, Day Two.

Just as Mary's response to God's will for her, "Let it be done to me according to thy word..."



Today's host parish, was San Isidro. It was truly a beautiful Mass.
I was in awe of it all. I hated to see it end.



She was dressed then night before in Native American clothing. Pueblo drummers (I can't remember from which Pueblo) provided the processional music. The rest of music was also lovely-- old Spanish Hymns which I KNEW! Father's homily was inspiring and timely as always. I'm not a parish member of San Isidro, but I really should go to Mass there every now and then because he's a wonderful priest.
Anyway, my whole day was filled with joy after yesterday's Mass.


Taken from: Gospel of Saint Luke, 26-56.

No comments: