Saturday, June 14, 2008

Though She's Still, Life Moves Around Her

My posting about the novena totally slowed down. The sadness I felt over its end has passed. I had a few days where exhaustion reigned, PMS hit and all I wanted to do was sleep. I was so glad that it was over.

The last day was at the Cathedral. The Archbishop celebrated the Mass and it was over for the year. Only one picture today. I love this shot. I got several good ones that final day of Mass but I think this one with the people moving in the background sums it up for me.



While for just a short period of time we celebrate this Novena, life continues on afterward just as it did before. I'm probably too tired to really sum up my thoughts or articulate them well.

Now, if I can only get the words Cordero de Dios out of my head, I'll be most relieved. Oh man... I'm going to Mass tomorrow. All I have to say about that is: Ten Piedad De Nostros.

No comments: