Sunday, November 2, 2008

News

Rocco at Whispers in the Loggia reports on New Mexico's newest Basilica. My aunt and uncle lived in Las Cruces for the latter years of their lives, but I don't believe my aunt attended Mass there. She was Catholic, my uncle was not. I know I've never seen this church, it's very modest and humble compared to the Cathedral Basilica here, which I think pales compared to its European counterparts. Nonetheless, I think it's a very wonderful thing for the Catholics of the Diocese of Las Cruces.

Ok... time to go to bed. The time change is kicking my butt already. I have a new resident mouse on the property. This one, I'm calling Minnie. It's currently making it's new home in my bathroom, which is just off my bedroom. Oy... when will they go away? I am going to try to live-trap this one.

No comments: