Friday, November 21, 2008

Poor Richie...

Or I should say Ron Howard. It seems that he's been banned from filming in and at Catholic churches in and around Vatican City.

Alas, I can't even say I object to the books or movies for religious objections. I tried reading Da Vinci Code and couldn't get through it. Then I thought I'd watch the movie. I actually turned it off. It dragged and bored me endlessly. I guess I probably won't be seeing Angels and Demons when it comes out, espeically since I won't get to see some of the beautiful footage in Catholic churches. ;-)

I'm still snarky, pissy and moody tonight.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

That was quite brassy of old Opie to even try, don't you think? What did he expect?

I'm so waiting for Dan Brown's 15 minutes of fame to be over. I thought we had pretty much gotten there already.

Maria said...

I was pretty surprised that he'd try too. I haven't read the other book. My mom did and thought it was drivel.

The thing that makes me sad is that people who don't know about the Church, think that his books are telling true stories about Catholicism and the church.