Monday, January 26, 2009

I know this is all about squee but tonight they broke me again. If only I could cut my class in half. Then I know I could teach them something and if only I could get rid of the problem kids. I'm going to have to talk to my religious ed director tomorrow and it's time to talk to parents. I hate to do it but if it's going to make things go better for me in class, I will.

So... this was me just after receiving First Holy Communion when I was 8. I thought I'd posted this here before, but I can't find the post. I found it and yes, I should tag my posts better.


Ah, yes, the St. Francis Cathedral in the late 70's. There was an article in today's paper (maybe yesterday's) about a bit of the history and styles. Of course, the author had to break up Willa Cather's Death Comes for the Archbishop. Grr! Argh. I hated that book.

No comments: